- Location: Konya, Ankara
- Vocational education and training (MBO) level
A customer Service Agent is responsible for answering and responding to incoming phone calls. You answer questions, listen to complaints, and offer solutions to customer problems. The customer’s desire is the main focus here. It is also important to project confidence while maintaining professionalism, regardless of the customer’s mood.
Your profile looks like this:
- You are communicatively skilled
- You have a strong grasp of the Dutch language, both written and spoken
- You listen well and communicate clearly
- You can work well under stress
- You have great perseverance and always think in terms of solutions
- You show empathy and think along with the customer
We offer you the following:
- Excellent salary
- Good secondary employment conditions
- Daily warm meal
- Guidance and training
- Opportunities for growth
- Fun outings and events
No experience? No problem! Experience is not a requirement for this position. We have sufficient knowledge and experience to train you into a full-fledged customer service representative, and we offer you the opportunity to develop yourself both professionally and personally.
Do you recognize yourself in the mentioned points and do you also want to work in Türkiye, in a pleasant working atmosphere with Dutch, Belgian and French colleagues? Then quickly apply to team iMA Contact! Apply for this vacancy by filling out the form below.