- Onsite or Remote
- Parttime / Fulltime
- Vocational education and training (MBO) level
Do you like talking on the phone? Are you skilled at social interactions and good at dealing with people? Then this job might be for you. As a B2B telemarketer (Business to Business), you will call customers to sell a product or service, win back former subscribers and advise on new subscriptions. This requires some perseverance and persuasive skills. Additionally, you will often work with computer systems in which sales and appointments are recorded.
Your profile looks like this:
- You have excellent communication skills
- You have a strong grasp of the Dutch language, both verbal and written
- You listen well and communicate clearly
- You can handle stress well
- You have a strong perseverance and always think in solutions
- You show empathy and think along with the customer
We offer you the following:
- Excellent salary
- Good secondary employment conditions
- Daily warm meal
- Guidance and training
- Opportunities for growth
- Fun outings and events
No experience? No problem! Experience is not a requirement for this position. We have sufficient knowledge and experience to train you into a full-fledged customer service representative, and we offer you the opportunity to develop yourself both professionally and personally.
If you are not living in or around one of our locations in Konya, Ankara, Denizli or Nazilli, we can discuss the possibilities of working from home together.
Do you recognize yourself in the mentioned points and do you also want to work in Türkiye, in a pleasant working atmosphere with Dutch, Belgian and French colleagues? Then quickly apply to team iMA Contact! Apply for this vacancy by filling out the form below.