İMA Contact Management; accepts corporate information as an extremely valuable asset and acts with the principle of “Information Protection” in its activities. Our Management and Employees; It aims and undertakes to carry out the following activities, to establish, operate and continuously improve Information Security in order to protect the confidentiality of the information we have belonging to our customers, employees, company and stakeholders, to ensure that the information is constantly up-to-date and accurate, and to use it safely when needed.
- Valuing and protecting knowledge
- To fulfill information security obligations arising from legal regulations or contracts related to our activities
- Protecting the confidentiality, integrity and availability of information assets
- To raise awareness of our employees, customers and suppliers on information security and to increase their awareness for the protection of their and their stakeholders’ information.
- To provide the resources, arrangements and conditions that will ensure the continuity of our basic and supporting business activities without interruption or with the least interruption
- Ensuring that information is secured by effectively managing information security risks
- To determine information security roles and responsibilities, to provide the necessary resources